Somaliland Education Sport Centre (SESC) is a non-governmental organization, It was founded in oslo . Our Objectives is to develop sport education and the construction of public schools in Somaliland. It is our main goal to develop sports facilities in Somaliland public schools, Through our programmes, children and young people get a quality education,
stay healthy and build peaceful communities.
Sport Education is an important part of a child's development, and is also instinctive. By offering structured SESC programmes before, during and after classes, children are more actively engaged in their lessons.
The diverse projects that the organization intends to undertake in Somaliland are:
- Sports education
- Building facilities
- Training teachers
- Participate in organizing sports competitions
- Involvement in the creation of student clubs in schools
- Implementing the physical education training programs in schools is our main focus Schools
The main advantage of sport education is an important tool for cooperation, and the use of sports skills.
Student will have the ability to learn new things and focus on learning key barriers in their life.
- our organization is focusing the importance of sports Education:
- Through our programmes, children and young people get a high quality education, stay healthy and build peaceful communities. Sports education makes a real difference in
Physical education and physical activity through athletic participation, it allows young people to create new concepts.